Monday, 19 March 2012

                                                     Zoe Hunt
                               43 St. Georges Estate Road, Portland, Dorset, DT5 2AU.

Mobile: 07920282584                                                                     Email: Zoe-Hunt@live.co.uk

I am a reliable, trustworthy and responsible individual who operates at a high standard and isn’t afraid of hard work. I enjoy varied responsibilities and I can handle a variety of tasks with the organisational skills that enable me to meet strict deadlines. I am an effective team member who can communicate confidently. I’m currently studying Interactive Media at Weymouth College. I’m looking for a job which will enable me to use the skills I’ve learnt in my college course.


Education
Weymouth College
September 2010 – Present

June 2006 – July 2010 
The Wey Valley School and Sports College

September 2005 – April 2006
Roade Secondary School and Sports College


Qualifications

Qualifications
GCSE Science: Double Award: BB
GCSE Design and Technology: Textiles: B
GCSE English Language: B
GCSE French: C
GCSE English Literature: C
GCSE Mathematics: C
BTEC National Award for IT Practitioners: Pass
Sports Leadership Award: Pass
GCSE Geography: Pass


 Interests
I aim to get the most out of life by taking the opportunities that come my way.  I enjoy Photography so I get out as much as possible with the camera when I have some spare time. I also try and learn new skills linked to my college course which I can use with what I’m currently learning.


Skills:
 Working with Adobe Software -
- Flash
-Premier
-Photoshop
- Illustrator
-After Effects
 -Managing time well in order to meet deadlines
-  Being a Production Manager within a team
 -  Researching and understanding the ways organisations and workflows work
 - Looking at product development in media agencies
 - Understanding Privacy Ethics
 - Graphic Design
Work Experience
May 2010 – Present
Matrix Cleaning Solutions
 Duties included keeping to a strict deadline, working under pressure and providing a good quality service to customers.
 Reference available on request









No comments:

Post a Comment